This policy describes the processing of personal data by Bradshaw Heating and Air Conditioning in connection with how you use and interact with our website - Bradshaw Heating and Air Pro
This policy describes:
Important information about us
Personal information we collect
How we get this information
How we use this information
How long we store this information
With whom do we share your information?
To what other locations or countries do we transfer this information to?
How we protect your information
Our Minor Policy
Important Information About Us
This policy includes information about how we collect and process your personal information when using this site, including information that you provide through this site when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you purchase any product or service, or when you participate in a survey.
This site may contain links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow those third-party websites to collect data about you. We are not in control of those websites and are not responsible for their content. When you leave our site, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the sites you visit.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information means any kind of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Because of our wide range of work and for other different reasons, we need to use your personal information. Data collected consists of:
- Identity and contact information: including name, email address, date of birth, phone number
- Preference information: information on the type of product/service purchased on the website and the type of product/service of your interest;
- Financial and transaction data: including bank account information, card number, email address, postal address, phone number, passport information;
- Technical and Usage Information: Contains information about how visitors use our site.
- Marketing data: includes the individual's choice to receive marketing materials from us, including the consent you have given us;
- Information used to provide the services: this includes information that the user has provided to us or generated by us while providing the product or service to our customers.
- We may also record communications if you contact us by email or other means.
How We Get This Information
We collect this information in a variety of ways, including:
- Direct Contact: While individuals may provide personal information by contacting us by email, phone, or other means, we may collect personal information, such as financial information, from payment providers for processing a transaction.
- Third-Party or publicly available sources: We may obtain personal information about you from a variety of third parties and public sources, such as:
- Technical data from the following parties:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Advertising networks like Google
- Search information providers such as Google
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Contractual necessity: For fulfilling the contract with you, e.g. you purchase services/products from us;
- Legitimate interests: In accordance with our requirements to pursue our legitimate interests such as:
- Manage and improve accounts registered on the website to enhance the customer experience;
- Managing and securing registered online accounts;
- For monitoring all registered online accounts to investigate and/or report; terrorism, misrepresentation, fraud, and crime;
- For providing advertisements (via Facebook and Google ads);
- We may use personal data in case of legal claims against the company, partners, and for the purpose of investigation including disclosure of information in case of litigation;
- Providing customer/user insights based on his/her behavior to drive targeted direct marketing.
- Communicating with you.
- Investigating any complaints you may have received about our services, website, or products.
- You can get all other information on our legitimate interests by contacting us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For providing services to customers;
- For recruiting employees and members;
- For supervising and managing our partners or employees;
- To promote our products or services;
- To fulfill our audit or insurance obligations;
- Legal Compliance: to comply with applicable laws and legal procedures, including legal claims, investigations, and litigation;
- Consent: We send direct marketing messages via SMS/email/phone/online about our products/services that we believe may be of interest to you. These are only sent if you have provided your personal information during the registration process, through an online account on the website, or directly at the office. You can opt-out of online marketing messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email sent, updating your account preferences on our website, or contacting us at - email@example.com
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use your personal information on the basis of:
- If it is in our legitimate interests.
- When it is necessary to comply with a regulatory or legal obligation.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We store personal information in accordance with the category of personal information. When determining the retention period, we take into account the purpose for which personal data was collected. For more information, see Privacy FAQs.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We may share the collected personal information:
- When outsourcing certain services: for example, photocopying or IT services;
- With our professional advisors: for example, our bankers, insurers;
- With regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, if mandated by law;
- With trusted third parties who help us operate our site, conduct our business, or provide services to you (if that party maintains the confidentiality of this information);
- Third-party service providers who process personal data on our behalf;
- Prospective purchasers of all or part of our assets or operations, and professional advisors related to purchases.
We do not sell personal data to third parties. Third parties with whom we share your personal information, in order to improve the user experience, are required to use that information in accordance with the law and have the responsibility of its security.
Which Countries Do We Transfer Your Personal Information To?
We do not share your personal information outside of the United States. If we choose to transfer your personal information outside of the United States for any reason in the future, there are procedures in place to ensure that these third parties process your personal data with the same level of security as it was processed inside the United States. We do not sell your information to third parties. If you have any further questions, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Protect Your Information
We may use automated tools as part of our counter fraud prevention measures. Your purchase may be denied if your bank rejected your payment or if other factors conclude that the transaction is fraudulent. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at - email@example.com
We comply with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act 1988 (COPPA) and do not collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Our websites, products, and services are intended for people who are 18-years-old or older.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to subscribe to our services or provide personal information in any form on our website or application. We encourage parents to monitor their children's online activities.
Q1. What rights do you have over your personal data?
A. You have the right to request:
- A copy of your personal information.
- Correction your personal information if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
- Deletion of your personal information.
- That we stop processing your personal information (processing will temporarily stop).
Q2. How long do we keep your information?
A. We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collect it, including meeting legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When we process your personal and transaction data, we do it as long as your account is active and for 7 years thereafter, but not further than that.
If we process your information for marketing purposes, we do so until you ask us to stop doing so.